Management Quota Admission 2022-23: UG Programmes
8 July 2022
The subject-wise cut-off for application to UG programmes under the management quota
Application deadline extended to August 31st 2022
BSc Chemistry, BSc Zoology, BSc Physics, BSc Mathematics, BA Functional English, BCom Finance, BVoc Organic Farming (Self Fin.), BCom CA (Self Fin.) & BBA (Self Fin.)- 80%
BA History, BA Economics & BA Malayalam – 70 %
The applications with marks below the cut-off mark will not be considered. The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The students must obtain CAP ID from Calicut University UG-CAP portal (Click Here) before applying for UG programs under Management Quota.
|APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE
||PAY FEE – CLICK HERE
Steps for Applying Online:
- A valid Calicut University UGCAP-2022 ID is required for processing the application.
- Sign up in the application portal – Click here
- The credential for accessing the Online Registration Dashboard will be forwarded to your email (Check the Spam folder also).
- Note down your application number and password from the registration email.
- Please fill-up the form carefully (the Application will be rejected if the data is found to be incorrect).
- Attach a copy of the higher secondary mark list in the “attachments” page.
- The application fee (Rs. 500/-) must be paid online. The fee payment receipt must be uploaded to the application portal (“Payments” page).
- For fee payment Click here.
- After submission, print the application form.
- The following documents must reach the office of The Manager, Malabar Christian College, Calicut 673001 before 06/08/2022.
- Application form printout.
- Application fee payment receipt.
- Calicut University UGCAP 2022-23 registration form.
- Higher secondary mark list.
- Recommendation letter, if any
- Supporting certificates, if any (NCC/NSS/Arts/Sports/Cultural etc.)