|About the Department
||Malayalam was taught as a second language from 1909 itself. B. A. Malayalam Language and Literature as the main subject was started in 1980 and Post Graduation course in Malayalam Language and Literature in 2001. In 2014 Malayalam Department was upgraded as Research Centre.
- Dr. Robart V.S M.A., B.Ed. Assistant Professor (HOD)
- Dr. Sreejit G. M.A., Ph.D. Assistant Professor
- Sri Anup Antony M.A., B.Ed. Assistant Professor
- Sri. Prasoon V.S. M.A., B.Ed. Assistant Professor
- Mrs. Meera Juliet M.A., B.Ed. Assistant Professor
- Dr. Biju Joseph M.A., Ph.D. Assistant Professor
- Mr. Rajesh Babu M.A. Assistant Professor
- Dr. Suresh Puthenparambil M.A., Ph.D. Assistant Professor
|Former Faculty Members
- Sri Suryan Ezhuthachan (1930-1963)
- Prof. R. Ramachandran (1947-1978)
- Pro. M.R. Chandrasekharan (1956-1965)
- Dr. A. Padmanabhakuruppu (1963-1987)
- Prof. K. Gopalakrishnan (1967-1988)
- Smt. Geetha Hiranyan (1980-1981)
- Dr. C. Karunan (1981-2003)
- Sri S.E. James (1981-2003)
- Smt. Santhakumari Victoria Gershon (1980-2007)
- Sri P.C. Thomas (1981-2006)
- Sri T.M. Ravindran (1981-2009)
- Dr. K.V. Thomas M.A., Ph.D.
- Dr. Suja S. M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., B.Ed.
- Smt. Beryl Gilbert M.A., B.Ed.