|About the Department
||Malayalam was taught as a second language from 1909 itself. B. A. Malayalam Language and Literature as a main subject was started in 1980 and Post Graduation course in Malayalam Language and Literature in 2001. In 2014 Malayalam Department was upgraded as Research Centre.
- Sri Robart V.S M.A., B.Ed. Assistant Professor (HOD)
- Dr. Sreejit G. M.A., Ph.D. Assistant Professor
- Sri Anup Antony M.A., B.Ed. Assistant Professor
- Sri. Prasoon V.S. M.A., B.Ed. Assistant Professor
- Mrs. Meera Juliet M.A., B.Ed. Assistant Professor
- Dr. Biju Joseph M.A., Ph.D. Assistant Professor
- Mr. Rajesh Babu M.A. Assistant Professor
- Dr Suresh Puthenparambil M.A., Ph.D. Assistant Professor
|Former Faculty Members
- Sri Suryan Ezhuthachan (1930-1963)
- Prof. R. Ramachandran (1947-1978)
- Pro. M.R. Chandrasekharan (1956-1965)
- Dr. A. Padmanabhakuruppu (1963-1987)
- Prof. K. Gopalakrishnan (1967-1988)
- Smt. Geetha Hiranyan (1980-1981)
- Dr. C. Karunan (1981-2003)
- Sri S.E. James (1981-2003)
- Smt. Santhakumari Victoria Gershon (1980-2007)
- Sri P.C. Thomas (1981-2006)
- Sri T.M. Ravindran (1981-2009)
- Dr. K.V. Thomas M.A., Ph.D.
- Dr. Suja S. M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., B.Ed.
- Smt. Beryl Gilbert M.A., B.Ed.