• All students admitted to the college shall keep with them their photo identity card duely signed by the Principal. It should be shown to the staff on demand. All services in the college office and library will be made available to the students only on production of identity card. Identity card shall be surrendered to the office at the time of issuance of transfer certificate/qualifying certificate whichever is earlier.
• No student shall leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher or until class is dismissed.
• No student shall enter any laboratory without the permission of the teacher.
• Students who may have no class to attend during any particular period are expected to be in the reading room or to leave the campus They are not permitted to loiter on the verandah, to crowd near class rooms or to sit on the parapets during class hours.
• No organized meeting shall be held on the college premises without the express permission of the Principal.
• Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, habitual inattention to classwork and obscenity in word or act are sufficient for the permanent or temporary dismissal of a student.
• Students are not allowed to bring outsiders into the college without the prior written permission of the Principal.
• Students shall not write anything on desks, walls, doors, windows or anywhere else in the college and anyone found guilty of such acts will be punished in stringent manner.
• Furniture should not on no account be dislocated. Vandalism and damage/destruction of college property will be severely dealt with and material loss will be fully recovered from the students concerned.
• Smoking, use of intoxicating drinks/drugs and mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the college campus.
• All students shall leave the campus as soon as classes are over for the day and shall not stay back except to take part in games or to take part in some authorised meeting, competition or extracurricular activity
• Students are not allowed to take two/four wheelers inside the campus.
• The Principal or an authority duly authorised by him shall have the power to suspend, dismiss or take any other punitive action for the misconduct of any student.
• The time allotted for students to visit the Principal is 3.30 to 4.30pm on all working days.
ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE OF ABSENCE
• Application for leave should always be made in advance and should specify the period for which leave is sought.
• Absence from class for any examination including class test/internal examination without leave will be regarded as a serious breach of discipline and will render the student concerned liable to fines and other disciplinary measures.
• If a student is absent without sanctioned leave for more than 10 days continuously his/her name will be removed from the attendance roll.
• The annual certificate of attendance required by the University for admission to the University Examination will not be granted unless the Principal is satisfied that the student’s conduct and progress have been satisfactory and the student has attended three fourth of the working days in the academic year. Students may also note that unless they register for the University Examination they will not be eligible for promotion to higher classes.
• Students who are participating in the extracurricular activities such as N.C.C., N.S.S, Inter Collegiate Fine Arts and sports competitions will be eligible for grace attendance on the date of the activities only ifthey produce the exemption order in the prescribed form from theteachers authorised to issue such orders in advance before entering intoleave in connection with such activities.
1. The library and reading room will be open from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm on working days and Saturday.
2. Strict silence is to be maintained in the library. Loud reading or talking in the reading room is forbidden.
3. Books will be issued on days and during hours notified by the Librarian.
4. Application for books must be made in writing on prescribed forms.
5. Students may take out three books at a time but not more than one from one section.
6. Students must examine the books given to them and report to the Librarian if they find them in a damaged condition before taking them away.
7. Books taken out must be returned within fifteen days from the date of issue.
8. Students failing to return books within the prescribed time shall pay a fine of Rs.1 per book for every day a book is retained (maximum the price of book).
9. Any book lost or damaged must be paid for at its replacement cost if a lost book is located cost will be refunded (less fine charges between the date of issue and date of payment).
10. Students are not allowed to pass books from one to another or to lend them to anyone in or out of the college. They will be held responsible for the loss or damage to books lent to them.
11. Students are strictly forbidden to write notes, remarks or description in library books.
12. The students shall produce their identity cards as and when the Library staff demand it.
1. Each Instalment of fees if not paid in lump sum shall be paid on the scheduled date ‘as notified on the notice board from time to time.
2. Absence from college with or without leave shall not be an excuse for non-payment of fees on the prescribed dates.
3. No student shall be enrolled during the course of a term unless he/she pay all the instalments of fees, which he/she would have paid had his/her name been on the rolls of the college from the beginning of the term.
4. A student leaving college at any stage in a term will be liable to pay the fee for the whole term.
a) Tuition fee will be collected in lump sum or in eight equal instalments. The first instalment including the special fees prescribed will be collected on the date of admission or on the reopening of college as the case may be.
b) Second and third term fees from October to December and January to March will be collected on or before the seventh working day of the subsequent month.
c) If any student fails to pay his fee on the due date, he shall be liable to pay a fine of Rs.5/- along with the fees on or before the 10th day after the date. If the 10th day happens to be a holiday the next working day will be counted as the 10th day.
d) If the fee with the fine of Rs. 5/- is not paid on or before the 10th day after due date, an additional fine of Rs.1 0/ will have to be paid. If the fee and the fine are not paid before the last opportunity given for payment of that instalment. The name of student will be removed from the rolls of the college and he/she will not be eligible for getting attendance until he is re admitted. If he is to be re-admitted, he will have to pay an additional Rs 50/-as re-admission fees as per Government rules and also remit all the arrears forthwith.
e) The last opportunity for payment of an instalment of fees is the day previous to the due date of the succeeding instalment. Arrears of fees if any still pending to be paid will be collected as per the rules under Revenue Recovery Act and the student will have to bear all the expenses thereof.
f) The re-admitted student will get the benefit of attendance only from the date of readmission.
g) If the student remits the arrears with fine the day before commencement of the succeeding year he can continue on the rolls of the college.
5. All cash transactions will be closed by 1 PM.
6. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
7. Caution Deposit: The caution deposit will be refunded to the student only after the completion of the course, Caution deposit will be refunded only on such dates as notified on the notice board. The caution deposit shall be claimed within one year from the date of the completion of course.
FEE CONCESSION AVAILABLE
1. Full Fee concessions from Harijan Welfare Department: Student belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Eligible Communities according to the community, nativity and income certificate produced are eligible for full fee concession, stipend & lump sum Grant.
2. Students belonging to O.B.C. (Other Backward Community) are eligible for full fee concession based on income limit.
3. Forward Communities Full fee concession under KPCR is admissible to student belonging to forward communities based on income limit.
4. Student belonging to other Backward Communities and Forward Communities shall produce the necessary Income Certificate, Nativity Certificate and Community Certificate in the prescribed form proving their eligibility to get the benefit of the concession, they need not pay the class fees but shall pay the caution deposit only on getting admission.
5. They are eligible for fee concession, provided the income of both their parents/guardian does not exceed Rs. 12,000/- for Degree and Rs. 20,000/- for Post Graduate course. The Income Certificate issued by the Village Officer in the prescribed from shall be produced.
6. All the particulars required in the income and community Certificates and in the prescribed application for fee concession shall be neatly, legibly and correctly filled without leaving any of the columns blank and shall be submitted in the office enclosing all the required certificates.
7. In case, the father of the student is not alive and the income certificate produced is in the name of mother, a certificate from the competent authority stating that the father is not alive and that the mother is the guardian of the student, also has to be submitted along with the income certificate.
8. In case, both the father and mother are not alive, certificate to that effect shall be produced stating there in the relationship of the guardian to the student.
9. In case the Parent/Guardian of the student is an employee in service of Government/ Quasi-Government/ Private Establishment a certificate from the employer concerned stating the total monthly emoluments shall be submitted along with the income certificate. Similarly, in the case of pensioners a certificate from the competent authority also shall be produced stating the monthly amount received by way of pension.
10. Application for fee concession in the prescribed form, which is available from the college office, shall be submitted within two weeks from the date of admission or commencement of classes failing which the full fees will have to be paid.
11. Application containing false information especially regarding income and defective in any way, will be rejected and the student will have to pay the fees in full forthwith.
12. Applicants who fail to produce the necessary certificates complete in all respects within two weeks will have to pay the prescribed fees in full and no extension of time or exemption will be granted.
13. In case the student belonging to other backward communities and forward communities enjoying full fees concession discontinue their studies during the course of the academic year, they will be required to pay the full fees upto the end of the term of his/ her studies.
Government Scholarships: All Students in the under graduate level, who have less than 25000/- per annum are eligible for fee concession from the Government. All Students in the Post graduate level, who have less than 42000/- per annum are eligible for fee concession from the Government. All students who belong to the SC/ST/OBC are eligible for fee concession even without the above criteria. All students who avail fee concession have to submit their bank account details & their AADHAR number and Phone number.
Post Metric Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship
State Merit Scholarship
District Merit Scholarship
Muslim-Nadar Girls Scholarship
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship
C H Mohammed Koya Scholarship
Higher Education Scholarship
UGC Aid to the students of SC/ST Category
Management Scholarships: Management Scholarship prizes are given to students, who excel in academic, sports and cultural activities. Alumni Scholarship (UAE Chapter): Given to 6 needy students in the college at the rate of 2000 per month to each students.
TRANSFER CERTIFICATE AND CONDUCT CERTIFICATE
Transfer Certificate will be issued at the end of the course or during anytime of the course on request. The rules regarding transfer certificate and conduct certificate are as follows.
1. To obtain a certificate, all students (past or present) will have to apply to the Principal in writing.
2. No transfer/conduct certificates shall be issued to those from whom there are any dues to the college.
3. Ordinarily a notice of five days will be necessary for the issue a certificate of any kind.
4. No fee will be levied from those who apply for the transfer certificate either at the time of leaving the college or within one year after leaving the college.
5. A fee of RS.50/. will be levied from those who apply for the Transfer Certificate one year after leaving the college.
6. An additional fee of Rs.10O/- will be levied from those who apply for duplicate copies of the transfer certificate.
7. Fee for duplicate TC and late fee for TC. will normally be received on Wednesdays.
8. Students should surrender them identify cards at the college office at the time of issue of TC.
9. Conduct certificate is a document, which a student has to earn. It will not be issued as a matter of course. Conduct certificate will also be issued within one year after the student leaving the college.
10. The pass certificates of the qualifying examination and the mark list surrendered in the college office at the time of admission to college and the mark lists of the University Examinations for which a student was presented from this College, shall be taken back by the student within six months of the completion of his course. The college will own no responsibility for the S.S.L.C Book. Mark lists, Pass certificates or any other certificate after six months of the completion of his course or his discontinuance from studies.
11. In case, a student is dismissed from College for serious misconduct or repeated misbehaviour, his TC will be sent to the University and the matter will be reported to his parent/guardian.