Admission to UG Programmes 2020 – General Instructions
6 October 2020
NOTICE: UG ADMISSION 2020 – 21
Steps to be followed during the online admission process
- The candidate who has got allotment will receive a call from the HoD of the concerned department.
- The candidate must then send the scanned copies of the relevant certificates to the department mail id.
- After successful verification of the certificates, the college office will intimate the candidate to fill up the bio-data online.
Click here to fill your details
Steps to be followed
- Students joining for aided courses must select “malabar christian college” as the institution.
- Students joining for self-financing courses must select “MALABAR CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, CALICUT” as the institution.
- Register yourself by entering your name and email id
- Log in to the same portal by using the password received in the registered mail id
- Enter your details, upload your photo and submit the application
- Click here for a detailed help file
- For any assistance in filling the online form, call 7293885087/9562833339
The admission process will be completed only after the submission of TC and Conduct Certificate (within the notified time period).
Note: No e-grant for management and community quota students.
List of documents to be attached
- Receipt of Mandatory fee payment
- Admit Card (No admit card for Management, Community and Sports Quota)
- Print out of the application (College Copy)
- Age Proof (SSLC)
- Qualifying Certificate (if applicable)
- Mark List(s) of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate received from the institution last studied
- Conduct Certificate
- Equivalency /Recognition Certificate (if applicable)
- Any other documents (Nativity Certificate/Income/Community/Non-creamy layer Certificate) as directed by the admitting authorities
- NCC/NSS/Ex-serviceman (if applicable)
In case of any query contact office at 0495 2765679